Dialog between God and A Dead Man

<- 分享“生活在美国”微信公众号到您的社交圈,让更多的人知道!

收藏文章 赞一个 已赞 2016-06-22 生活在美国




(一)有翻译

A man died...
有个人死了

When he realized it, he saw God coming closer with a suitcase in his hand.
当他发现自己死了的时候,他看见上帝手拎行李箱向他走来。

Dialog between God and Dead Man:
下面是死者和上帝的对话:

God: Alright son, it’s time to go
上帝:好了,孩子,我们走吧。

Man: So soon? I had a lot of plans...
死者:这么快?我还有很多事没来及……

God: I am sorry but, it’s time to go
上帝:很抱歉,但时间到了。

Man: What do you have in that suitcase?
死者:你的行李箱里是什么?

God: Your belongings
上帝:你的遗物

Man: My belongings? You mean my things... Clothes... money...
死者:我的遗物?你的意思是我的东西,衣服和钱?

God: Those things were never yours, they belong to the Earth
上帝:那些东西从来就不是你的,它们属于地球。

Man: Is it my memories?
死者:是我的记忆吗?

God: No. They belong to Time
上帝:不是。它们属于时间。

Man: Is it my talent?
死者:是我的天赋?

God: No. They belong to Circumstance
上帝:不是。它们属于境遇

Man: Is it my friends and family?
死者:是我的朋友和家人?

God: No son. They belong to the Path you travelled
上帝:不,孩子,他们属于你走过的旅途。

Man: Is it my wife and children?
死者:是我的妻子和孩子们?

God: No. they belong to your Heart
上帝:不,他们在你的心里。

Man: Then it must be my body
死者:那么一定是我的躯体

God: No No... It belongs to Dust
上帝:不,不,你的躯体属于尘埃。

Man: Then surely it must be my Soul!
死者:那一定是我的灵魂!

God: You are sadly mistaken son. Your Soul belongs to me.
上帝:孩子你错得可悲,你的灵魂属于我。

Man with tears in his eyes and full of fear took the suitcase from the God's hand and opened it...
死者眼含泪水恐惧地从上帝手中接过并打开了行李箱……

EMPTY!!
空的!

With heartbroken and tears down his cheek he asks God...
他泪流满面,心碎地问上帝……

Man: I never owned anything?
死者:我从来没拥有任何东西吗?

God: That’s Right. You never owned anything.
上帝:正确。你从来没有拥有过任何东西。

Man: Then? What was mine?
死者:那么,什么是我的呢?

God: your MOMENTS. Every moment you lived was yours.
上帝:你的时光,你生活过的每一刻都是你的。

Life is just a Moment.
生命仅仅是时光。

LIVE IT. 
LOVE IT. 
ENJOY IT.
经历它,热爱它,享受它!

(二)没翻译,请自行体会。
    凡事皆事出有因......
Man: God, can I ask You a question?
God: Sure

Man: Promise You won’t get mad …
God: I promise

Man: Why did You let so much stuff happen to me today?
God: What do u mean?

Man: Well, I woke up late
God: Yes

Man: My car took forever to start
God: Okay

Man: at lunch they made my sandwich wrong & I had to wait
God: Huummm

Man: On the way home, my phone went DEAD, just as I picked up a call
God: All right

Man: And on top of it all off, when I got home ~I just want to soak my feet in my new foot massager & relax. BUT it wouldn’t work!!! Nothing went right today! Why did You do that?
God: Let me see, the death angel was at your bed this morning & I had to send one of My Angels to battle him for your life. I let you sleep through that.

Man (humbled): OH
GOD: I didn’t let your car start because there was a drunk driver on your route that would have hit you if you were on the road.

Man: (ashamed)
God: The first person who made your sandwich today was sick & I didn’t want you to catch what they have, I knew you couldn’t afford to miss work.

Man (embarrassed): Okay
God: Your phone went dead bcuz the person that was calling was going to give false witness about what you said on that call, I didn’t even let you talk to them so you would be covered.

Man (softly): I see God
God: Oh and that foot massager, it had a shortage that was going to throw out all of the power in your house tonight. I didn’t think you wanted to be in the dark.



点击展开全文