AmCham Shanghai’s Entrepreneurship Committee invites you to a panel discussion on Attracting and Retaining Startup Talent on Wednesday, July 13 from 10:00 to 11:45 at the AmCham Shanghai Conference Center.
At all stages of company growth, successful entrepreneurs must master the juggling act of satisfying investors, customers and employees. However, more often than not, the demands of working with external stakeholders often take precedence over the very critical issue of attracting, retaining and cultivating talent.
Join Bill King, former Partner at Egon Zehnder International; Tiger Qie, CTO at RED; Martin Shen, Founder & CEO at XingRen Trusted Doctors; and George Yan, Co-Founder & COO of EHang, for an interactive discussion on topics such as:
• Understanding talent requirements based on your business and the stage of your company
• Balancing the need for startup vs. corporate experience as the organization grows
• Recruiting and onboarding the right senior leaders, including best practices around compensation and effective integration into the company culture
• Evolving your organization (people, processes, and structure) along with subsequent fundraising rounds
• Dealing with startup workforce churn: when to hire, when to fire
This event is relevant for:
• Startup founders seeking advice on how best to match talent to the growing needs of their business
• Seasoned entrepreneurs and corporate executives looking for opportunities to join a fast-growing startup company as an external hire
10:00 Registration and Networking
10:15 Welcome & Introduction
10:30 Opening Presentation
10:45 Panel Discussion
11:45 Event Ends
Date: Wednesday, July 13, 2016, 10:00 to 11:45
Venue: AmCham Shanghai Conference Center
Cost: Free for Member | Non-Member: 120RMB
RSVP: Please click “Read More” below to register.