A Corporate and Commercial Banking, Immigration and High Net Worth Individual Banking role with focus on client acquisition and management.
The role will be looking to optimise our key value proposition of providing compelling knowledge of China and access to Chinese markets that differentiates us from other banks.
· Responsible for building and maintaining relationships with Chinese Corporate and Commercial clients and Chinese Immigration & High Net Worth Individuals.
· Build a portfolio of customers focused on our priority sectors across New Zealand.
· To achieve the assigned sales target on new business by marketing the full range of CCB NZ products and services.
· Provide quality customers account processing and servicing along with knowledgeable product services to customers.
· Strong sales, relationship management and credit skills required.
· Be part of the growth story for one of the world's largest banks that understands doing business with China and Asia.
· Experience within the banking services industry with a broad knowledge of Corporate and Commercial Banking, Immigration & HNW Individuals products.
· Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese. Fluency in Mandarin is a must.
· Ability to analyse financial accounts, budget and cash-flow requirements. Credit and analytical skills.
· Proven experience in achieving sales targets in previous roles demonstrating excellent solution selling skills.
· Developed negotiation and influencing skills.
· Have ability to link product features and benefits to customer needs.
· Strong ability to introduce and execute on a successful business growth Strategy.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills, computer literacy and an un-relenting client focus.
· Ability to work autonomously, work with a team and solve problems quickly.
· A desire to be part of a Start Up business.
· An understanding and knowledge of the China/New Zealand relationship.
· At least 5 years of experience in similar position with a bank or financial institution.