来源:洛基英语
你到底想说什么?
What are you trying to say?
别胡闹了。
Don't be silly.
你近视多少度?
How strong are your glasses?
没有别的原因。
Just because.
这不是我所盼望的。
It isn't the way I hoped it would be.
你永远猜不到。
You will never guess.
众人对此束手无措。
No one could do anything about it.
深感事情不妙。
I saw something deeply disturbing.
要做金钱的主人,莫做金钱的奴隶。
Money is a good servant but a bad master.
我正忙着。
I am not available.
别泄气,那只是小菜一碟。
Never say die, it's a piece of cake.
别担心,很快你就会习惯的。
Don't worry, you'll get use to it soon.
我明白你的感受。
I know how you feel.
胜败乃兵家常事。
You win some, you lose some.
不要逃避现实。
Don't bury your head in the sand.
我没想到你干得这么好。
I didn't expect you did such a good job.
你做得挺顺利。
You are coming alone well.
她的身材真棒。
She is well-build.
脑中的知识比手中的金钱更重要
Wisdom in the mind is better than money in the hand.
你看起来很清纯。
You look neat and fresh.
你的气质很好。
You have a beautiful personality.
我希望所有被我浪费的时间重新回来,让我再浪费一遍。
I wish I had all the time I'd ever wasted, so I could waste it all over again.