面试结尾，面试官总会问：Do you have any question for me?
小编为大家整理了以下interview question list，包括问HR和Hiring Manager不同类型问题，以及面试以后如何要feedback。帮你大开脑洞，问出高质量的问题，为面试划下完美句号。
1. Why do you enjoy working for this company? （可以了解到公司环境，文化和内部信息）
2. What attracted you to this organization?
3. Can you describe the work environment here?
4. How do you describe the philosophy of the company or organization?
5. What do you consider to be the organization’s strengths and weaknesses?
6. Can you tell me more about my day-to-day responsibilities? （对职位有更清晰的认识）
7. How soon are you looking to fill this position? （掌握进度）
8. How do my skills compare with those of the other candidates you have interviewed?
9. I have really enjoyed meeting with you and your team, and I am very interested in the opportunity. I feel my skills and experience would be a good match for this position. What is the next step in your interview process?
10. Before I leave, is there anything else you need to know concerning my ability to do this job?
11. In your opinion, what is the most important contribution that this company expects from its employees? （明确职位功能和重要性）
12. What are my prospects for advancement? If I do a good job, what is a logical next step?
13. Assuming I was hired and performed well, what additional opportunities might this job lead to?
14. I know that for the position for which I am interviewing, the company decided to recruit from outside the organization. How do you decide between recruiting from within and going outside?
15. What advice would you give to someone in my position?
16. What major problems are we facing right now in this department or position?
17. Can you give me a formal, written description of the position? I’m interested in reviewing in detail the major activities involved and what results are expected.
18. Can you please tell me a little bit about the people with whom I’ll be working most closely?
Questions To Ask Hiring Managers
1. What specific skills from the person you hire would make your life easier?
2. What are some of the problems that keep you up at night?
3. What are some of the skills and abilities you see as necessary for someone to succeed in this job?
4. What would be a surprising but positive thing the new person could do in first 90 days?
5. What challenges might I encounter if I take on this position?
6. Will we be expanding or bringing on new products or new services that I should be aware of?
7. What are your major concerns that need to be immediately addressed in this job?
8. What do you see as the most important opportunities for improvement in the area I hope to join? （职业规划）
9. What are the attributes of the job that you’d like to see improved?
10. What attracted you to working for this organization?
11. What have you liked most about working here?
12. Are there any weaknesses in the department that you are particularly looking to improve?
13. What are the department’s goals, and how do they align with the company’s mission?
14. What goals or objectives need to be achieved in the next six months?
15. What areas of the job would you like to see improvement in with regard to the person who was most recently performing these duties?
16. From all I can see, I’d really like to work here, and I believe I can add considerable value to the company. What’s the next step in the selection process?
17. What is currently the most pressing business issue or problem for the company or department? （了解部门的当务之急）
18. Would you describe for me the actions of a person who previously achieved success in this position? （职位成功秘笈）
19. Would you describe for me the action of a person who previously performed poorly in this position?
20. What are the most important traits you look for in a subordinate?
21. Could you describe your typical management style and the type of employee who works well with you?
22. How would you describe the experience of working here?
23. If I were to be hired, what one piece of wisdom would you want me to incorporate into my work life?
24. What have I yet to learn about this company and opportunity that I still need to know?
25. Can you please tell me about the people who will look to me for supervision?
26. What happened to the person who previously held this job? (职业规划）
28. What are the success factors that will tell you if the decision to bring me on board was the right one?
Questions That Are Defensive
(Designed to protect the employee)
1. I understand the company has experienced layoffs within the last two years. Can you review the reasons why they were necessary?
2. Are there formal metrics in place for measuring and rewarding performance over time?
3. If I were a spectacular success in this position after six months, what would I have accomplished?
4. How much freedom would I have in determining my objectives and deadlines?
5. How long has this position existed in the organization? Has its scope changed recently?
6. Do you foresee this job involving significant amounts of overtime or work on weekends? （工作强度）
7. Are my tasks limited to my job description, or will I be performing duties outside the described job scope?
1. What are you hoping to accomplish, and what will be my role in those plans?
2. What initial projects would I be tackling?
Questions Designed to Get Feedback
1. Do you have any concerns about my ability to do the job and fit in? （问完可以回答补充去除别人的concern）
2. How do I compare with the other candidates you have interviewed?
3. Can you give me any feedback that would make me more attractive to the company in the future or that I could benefit from next time?
4. Is there anything else you need from me to have a complete picture of my qualifications?
当然好东西也要分享出去啦~欢迎关注 "smoothcareer" 微信号！分享澳洲就业资讯，让您更好地在澳洲安居乐业 (*^__^*)