岗位：Analyst, Global Investment (Media)
Closes：14 Apr 2016
Job Type：Graduate jobs
Role & Responsibilities:
The Global Investment Team are responsible for monitoring and measuring buying performance and media pricing efficiencies across the network for key Omnicom Media Group global clients and also help explore pan-regional and multi-market media deals.
This role is a global one and will involve liaising between clients and our media agencies in numerous local markets around the world.
As an Analyst you will
Monitor and measure Omnicom Media Group network media price performance and monitor value improvements for key clients as well as performance delivery vs client commitments
Compile reporting of buying results and savings performance.
Work closely with Media Agencies in local markets to deliver client reporting and ensure understanding of buying performance and market context
When called upon, support the Manager in work with external media auditors who measure Omnicom Media Group global buying performance to validate results before delivery to client
Likely Candidate: (Please note: This role is not suitable for graduates looking to pursue a career in finance or accountancy)
• You will have an interest in media or marketing.
• You will be a graduate calibre candidate, with a strong degree. This could include a numerical, statistical or economics based subject but these subjects are not essential.
• Very strong numeric skills together with attention to detail and l00% accuracy are key criteria for the candidate.
• Good written and oral communication skills in order to explain complicated concepts with clarity and ease as well as to develop strong working relationships with the Omnicom Media Group International network
• Appreciation and ability to approach problem solving from different angles (i.e. “think out of the box”).
• Advanced user of Microsoft office (especially Excel).
• Strong research and analytical skills.
Role & Competencies:
A detailed document highlighting the role in more depth and the core competencies required is available for candidates considered for interview.
The OMD International job descriptions are not intended to be restrictive and are a guideline to the duties in this role.
We are an integrated media communications agency. Our planners are experts in a large variety of disciplines and specialised in planning, buying, client services, digital, trading, insights, strategy, PPC, SEO, social, sponsorship, mobile and events. We are a lively and energetic bunch with a serious ambition & commitment to great work for our clients, balanced by a strong social scene.
OMD Worldwide is the largest, most consistent and most innovative media communications agency network in the world, ranked number one by RECMA in terms of size and in their Network