1. 瞒天过海--Cross the sea under camouflage
Mask your real goals, by using the ruse of a fake goal, until the real goal is achieved. （意思就是为了达到真正的目的而不惜一切隐瞒。）
2. 围魏救赵--Relieving the state of Zhao by besieging the state of Wei.
Somewhere there is a gap in the armour, a weakness that can be attacked instead. This can force the strong enemy to retreat in order to support his weakness（表示以逆向思维方式，表面看来舍近求远的方式去解决问题。）
3. 借刀杀人--Kill with a borrowed sword
You do not mean to attack your enemy directly, attack using the strength of another, or use the enemy's own strength against him. （比喻不是通过自己，而是假借他人之手去陷害别人。）
4. 以逸待劳--Wait for the exhausted enemy at one's ease.
In such case, you know when and where the battle will take place, but your enemy does not. Encourage your enemy to expend his energy in futile quests while you conserve your strength. then attack him when he exhausted and confused. （其原意是作战时采取守势，养精蓄锐，等到敌人疲劳以后，再攻而胜之。）
5.趁火打劫--Loot a burning house.
When a country is beset by internal conflicts, and this is the time to attack. （就是要等到对方最软弱的时候，或者遭遇不幸的时候再去攻击。）
6. 声东击西--Making a feint to the east and attacking in the west.
Even when face to face with an enemy, surprise can still be employed by attacking where he least expects it. （意指让似打似离，让敌人有错觉，出其不意地一举夺胜。）
7. 无中生有--Creating something out of nothing
A plain lie, making somebody believe there was something when there is in fact nothing. （就是明明没有这件事，被人传开导致大家都相信这是事实。）
8. 暗渡陈仓--Advancing secretly by an unknown path.
Deceive the enemy with an obvious approach that will take a very long time, while surprising him by taking a shortcut and sneak up to him. （意指利用敌人被我方“示之以动”的迷惑手段所蒙蔽，而我方趁虚而入。）
9. 隔岸观火--Watch the fires burning across the river.
Delay entering the field of battle until all the other players have become echausted fighting amongst themselves. （就是在一旁袖手旁观，看着敌人在一旁战斗，等他们累了以后再一攻而下。）
10.笑里藏刀--Covering the dagger with a smile.
Charm and ingratiate yourself with your enemy. When you have gained his trust, move against him in secret. （这一计大家肯定都听说过了，就是假装和某人很亲近，其实背地里已经不知道打了多少次算盘了。）
11. 李代桃僵--Palming off substitute dor the real thing.
There are sircumstances in which you must sacrifice short-term objectives in order to gain the long-term goal. （指要当机立断，做出较小的牺牲而完成更大的成就。)
12. 顺手牵羊--Picking up something in passing
While carrying out your plans be flexible enough to take advantage of any opportunity that presents itself, however small, and acail yourself of any profit, however slight.
13. 打草惊蛇--Beating the grass to frighten the snake.
Do something unaimed, but spectacular to provoke a response of the enemy, thereby giving away his plans or postion, or just taunt him. （形容做事泄密而惊动了对方。）
14. 借尸还魂--resurrecting a soul by borrowing a corpse.
Revive something from the past by giving it a new purpose or bring to life old ideas and reinterpret them to fit your purposes. （比喻那些死亡或者没落的事物又以别的名义再次出现。)
15. 调虎离山--Luring the tiger out of his den.
Never directly attack an opponent whose advantage is derived from its position, instead lure him away from his position thus apart him from his source of strength. （意指用计使对方离开对他有利的地方，以便趁机行事。）
16. 欲擒故纵--Letting the enemy off in order to catch him.
Cornered prey will often mount a final desperate attack. To prevent this you let the enemy believe he still has a chance for freedom. （先故意放风让地方放松警惕，待敌人松懈以后再出击。）
17. 抛砖引玉--Tossing out a brick to get a jade gem.
Bait someone by making hime believe he gains something or just make him react to it and obtain something valuable from him in return. （比喻用自己不成熟的意见或作品引出别人更好的意见和好作品。）
18. 擒贼擒王--Defeat the enemy by capturing their chief.
If the enemy's army is strong but is allied to the commander only by money, superstition or threats, then take aim at the leader. （指作战要先抓主要对手，比喻做事要对准要害，一针见血。）