时光请你慢些吧,别让妈妈再老了

<- 分享“南澳壹本杂志”微信公众号到您的社交圈,让更多的人知道!

收藏文章 赞一个 已赞 2016-05-08 南澳壹本杂志



曾经,我轻吻着你的每根小指头。

One day I counted your fingers and kissed each one.

曾经,在某个清朗的冬日,我把你高高举起,看着你红润的笑脸。

One day the first snowflakes fell,and I held you up and watched them melt on your baby skin.

曾经,你的小手紧抓着我,一同穿越都市的车水马龙。

One day,we crossed the street,and you held my hand tight.

曾经,你是我的小宝宝,现在你是我的大宝贝。

Then ,you were my baby,and now you are my child.


有时,望着沉睡的你,我也跟着梦想……

Sometimes,When you sleep, I watch your dream,and I dream too......

有一天,你会潜入冷冽清澈的湖。

That someday you will dive into the cool,clear water of a lake.

独自走进一座苍郁的森林。

Someday you will walk into a deep wood.

初见新奇,眼中满是光彩。

Someday your eyes will be filled with a joy so deep that they shine.

有一天,你会为了心中的渴求,像团火球似的疯狂追逐。

Someday you will run so fast and so far your heart will feel like fire.

有一天,你会发现自己荡的比想象的还高。

Someday you will swing high so high, higher than you ever dared to swing.

有一天,你会因为突如其来的坏消息,感觉被深深的哀伤包围。

Someday you will hear something so sad that you will fold up with sorrow.

有一天,你会站在风中浅唱,期盼风儿把你的心声带向远方。

Someday you will call a song to the wind,and the wind will carry your song away.

有一天,我会倚在门边,望着你向我挥手道别,消失在我眼前。

Someday I will stand on this porch and watch your arms waving to me until I no longer see you.

有一天,你会望着我们的家,诧异记忆中它的巨大,和此刻看起来的渺小。

Someday you will look at this house and wonder how something that feels so big can look so small.

有一天,我会看见你坐在床沿,梳理孩子柔细的发丝。

Someday I will watch you brushing your child's hair.

有一天,很久很久以后的一天,你的头发也会在太阳底下闪着银光。

Someday,a long time from now,your own hair will glow silver in the sun.

当那天到来的时候,亲爱的,你会想念我。

And when that day comes,love,you will remember me.

常常会有时光转瞬即逝的感觉,回想自己还是孩子的时候,熟睡的侧脸,仿佛上一秒还在母亲的怀里呢喃,下一刻却就要离家远航。

世上最美好的事情莫过于

我已经长大,你还未老;

时光请你慢些吧,别让妈妈再老了

你养我小,我养你老,

......

这个母情节回不了家,我们在澳洲祝你节日快乐!

(文:Alison Mcgee  图:Peter Reynolds 壹本澳洲编辑整理)

推广



点击展开全文