英文面试速成—你一定要牢记的面试金句汇总

<- 分享“英国求职创业指南”微信公众号到您的社交圈,让更多的人知道!

收藏文章 赞一个 已赞 2016-05-10 英国求职创业指南



【导读】我只能帮到这里了……—— 英国求职创业指南


如何在面试时表达得体和自如是许多同学关注的话题。今天我们总结了若干面试中出现频率较高的问题及精彩回答,希望对即将参加面试的同学有所帮助。


Q: Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it. (你能在两分钟內自我推荐吗?大胆试试吧!)


A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills. (依我的资格和经验,我觉

得我对所从事的每一个项目都很努力、负责、勤勉。我的分析能力和与人相处的技巧,对贵公司必有价值。)


Q:Give me a summary of your current job description. (对你目前的工作,能否做个概括的说明。)


A:I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support. (我干了五年的电脑程序员。具体地说,我做系统分析,解决问题以及软件供

应方面的支持。)


Q:Why did you leave your last job?(你为什么离职呢?)


A: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it.(我希望能获得一份更好的工作,如果机会来临,我会抓住。)


A:I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. / I feel there is no opportunity for advancement. (我觉得目前的工作,已经达到顶峰,即沒有升迁机会。)


Q:How do you rate yourself as a professional?(你如何评估自己是位专业人员呢?)


A: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent. (凭借我良好的学术背景,我可以胜任自己的工作,而且我认为自己很有竞争力。)


A:With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well. (依我的教学经验,我相信能与学生相处的很好。)


Q: What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization?(你对目前/从前的工作单位有何贡献?)


A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position. (我已经完成三个新项目,我相信我能将我的经验用在这份工作上。)


Q:What do you think you are worth to us?(你怎么认为你对我们有价值呢?)


A:I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future. (我觉得我对贵公司能做些积极性的贡献。)


Q:What make you think you would be a success in this position? (你如何知道 你能胜任这份工作?)


A:My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful. (我在研究所的训练,加上实习工作,使我适合这份工作。我相信我能成功。)


Q:Are you a multi-tasked individual?(你是一位可以同时承担数项工作的人吗?)or


Do you work well under stress or pressure?(你能承受工作上的压力吗?)


A:Yes, I think so.(我认为是的)


A:The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well. (这种特点就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能应付自如。)


Q:What is your strongest trait(s)?(你个性上最大的特点是什么?)


A:Helpfulness and caring.(乐于助人和关心他人。)


A:Adaptability and sense of humor.(适应能力和幽默感。)


A:Cheerfulness and friendliness.(乐观和友爱。)


Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe you?(你的朋友或同事怎样形容你?)


A: (pause a few seconds) (稍等几秒钟再答,表示慎重考虑。)


They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeplycares for his family and friends. (他们说陈先生是位诚实、工作努力,负责任的人,他对家庭和朋友都很关心。)


A:They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person.(他们说陈先生是位很友好、敏感、关心他人和有决心的人。)


Q:What personality traits do you admire?(你欣赏哪种性格的人?)


A: (I admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going. (诚实、不死板而且容易相处的人。)


A: (I like) people who possess the "can do" spirit. (有"实际行动"的人。)


Q:What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel?(作为行政人员,你有什么样的领导才能?)


A:I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership. (我觉得学习如何把人们的积极性调动起来,以及如何配合协同的团队精神,是我行政工作的主要目标。)


A:I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy. (我以开放式的政策,改进我的行政管理方式。)

Q:How do you normally handle criticism?(你通常如何处理別人的批评?)


A:Silence is golden. Just don't say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism. (沈默是金。不必说什么,否则情况更糟,不过我会接受建设性的批评。)


A:When we cool off, we will discuss it later. (我会等大家冷靜下来再讨论。)


Q: What do you find frustrating in a work situation?(在工作中,什么事令你不高兴?)


A: Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated. (胸襟狭窄的人,有时使我泄气。)


A:Minds that are not receptive to new ideas. (不能接受新思想的那些取。)


Q:How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work? (你如何处理与同事在工作中的意见不和?)


A:I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across. (我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使对方了解我的观点。)


Q:How do you handle your failure?(你怎样对待自己的失敗?)


A: None of us was born "perfect". I am sure I will be given a second chance to correct my mistake. (我们大家生来都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二个机会改正我的错误。)


Q:What provide you with a sense of accomplishment. (什么会让你有成就感?)


A:Doing my best job for your company. (为贵公司竭力效劳。)


A:Finishing a project to the best of my ability. (尽我所能,完成一个项目。)


Q:If you had a lot of money to donate, where would you donate it to?Why?(假如你有很多钱可以捐赠,你会捐给什么单位?为什么?)


A:I would donate it to the medical research because I want to do something to help others. (我会捐给医药研究,因为我要为他人做点事。)


A:I prefer to donate it to educational institutions. (我乐意捐给教育机构。)


Q:What is most important in your life right now?(眼下你生活中最重要的是什么?)


A:To get a job in my field is most important to me. (对我来说,能在这个领域找到工作是最重要的。)


A:To secure employment hopefully with your company. (希望能在贵公司任职对我来说最重要。)


Q:What current issues concern you the most?(目前什么事是你最关心的?)


A:The general state of our economy and the impact of China' entry to WTO on our industry. (目前中国经济的总体情況以及中国入世对我们行业的影响。)


Q: How long would you like to stay with this company?(你会在本公司服务多久呢?)


A: I will stay as long as I can continue to learn and to grow in my field.(只要我能在我的行业力继续学习和长进,我就会留在这里。)


【关于我们】为想在英国求职和创业的朋友,提供帮助和指导。

【新浪微博】英国求职创业指南

【电子邮件】info@reidtimes.com

【分享本文】点右上角,分享到朋友圈。

【关注我们】搜索微信号: careerinuk; 或点右上角, 查看公众号; 或扫描二维码。


点击展开全文