公司：Amazon UK Services, Limited
职位：Graduate Investigation Specialist
描述：Amazon is looking for individuals with critical thinkingand decision making abilities to join us as Investigation Specialists, toevaluate buyer or seller transactions/profiles and help safeguard Amazon'sglobal customer base. We are specifically seeking applicants with fluentMandarin language skills to support our global operations teams. Thesepositions are ideal for recent graduates or people with customer servicebackgrounds.
· Investigate suspicious activity and behaviour that couldpose a risk to our customers on the Amazon EU websites.
· Communicate effectively with via email and/or telephonewith our customer base, which will include: buyers, merchants and internalcustomers to analyse risk.
· Take appropriate action to identify and help minimise therisk posed by fraud patterns and trends.
· Consistently achieve/exceed weekly productivity andquality standards for investigations.
· Participate in ad hoc projects/assignments as necessary.
· Achieve weekly productivity and quality standards forinvestigations.
· Be prepared to be flexible with working hours and workSaturdays or Sundays as part of your normal 5 day shift.
· Excellent written and spoken Mandarin and English skillswith an ability to compose grammatically correct, concise and accurate writtenresponses
· Trilingual skills would be an advantage
· Working towards or achieved a 2:1 degree or above
· Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability tocommunicate complex issues correctly and clearly to both internal and externalcustomers
· Demonstrated ability to work independently and makecomplex investigation decisions with little to no guidance
· Excellent problem solving skills
· Demonstrated ability to analyse problems logically andmake rational data driven decisions
· Self-disciplined, diligent, proactive and detail oriented
- Previous work experience in a customer service / retailenvironment
- Knowledge of or experience in a fraud/risk managementenvironment
描述：A British edgy and elegant luxury shoes brand is lookingfor a mandarin sales assistant to work in one of their fabulous boutique incentral London. The brand has been introduced by a lot of celebrities and royalfamily.
The ideal candidate has to have a strong clientele skillsand understand Chinese market, ideally with a strong client book but notnecessary, salary up to £23k plus 1.25% personal commission.
22-23k + 1.25% commission
- Maintain the store in high standard.
- Provide excellent one to one customer service.
- Develop enduring relationships with clients
- Maximise sales for the store.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Have a passion for luxury fashion, and understand thecurrent trends of the market.
- Well presented.
- Ability to build and maintain client relationship.
- Providing exceptional standard of one on one customerservice.
- Fluent in Mandarin as well as English.
- Proven track record of sales excellence individually andwithin a team.