【英语角】史上最全日常口语可直接秒杀老外,赶紧背下来

2017年06月01日 走遍美国



   你到底想说什么?
   What are you trying to say?


   别胡闹了。
   Don't be silly.
   你近视多少度?

   How strong are your glasses?



   没有别的原因。
   Just because.
   这不是我所盼望的。
   It isn't the way I hoped it would be.
   你永远猜不到。
   You will never guess.
   众人对此束手无措。
   No one could do anything about it.
   深感事情不妙。
   I saw something deeply disturbing.
   要做金钱的主人,莫做金钱的奴隶。
   Money is a good servant but a bad master.


   我正忙着。
   I am not available.
   别泄气,那只是小菜一碟。
   Never say die, it's a piece of cake.
   别担心,很快你就会习惯的。
   Don't worry, you'll get use to it soon.
   我明白你的感受。
   I know how you feel.
   胜败乃兵家常事。
   You win some, you lose some.
   不要逃避现实。
   Don't bury your head in the sand.
   我没想到你干得这么好。
   I didn't expect you did such a good job.
   你做得挺顺利。
   You are coming alone well.
   她的身材真棒。
   She is well-build.

   脑中的知识比手中的金钱更重要

 Wisdom in the mind is better than money in the hand.

 

 

 你看起来很清纯。

  You look neat and fresh.

   你的气质很好。
   You have a beautiful personality.



   我希望所有被我浪费的时间重新回来,让我再浪费一遍。
   I wish I had all the time I'd ever wasted, so I could waste it all over again.
   我喜欢你以前的样子。
   I like you the way you were.
   你们两个自己去看电影吧,我不想当电灯泡。
   You two go ahead to the movie without me, I don't want to be a third wheel.
   你过奖啦。
   You flatter me immensely.
   你不应该随意评论别人。
   You should be slow to judge others.
   如有任何错误,请你原谅。
   I hope you will excuse me if I make any mistake.
   你认识她多久了?
   How long have you known her?
   一见钟情
   It was love at first sight.
   我要复习功课啦。
   I'd better hit the books.



   直言不讳
   a piece of one's mind
   他责备道:“不要把责任推卸到别人身上。”
   He gave me a piece of mind, "don't shift responsibility onto others."
   水火不容的生活
   a cat and dog life
这对夫妇老是吵架,相互之间水火不容。
   The husband and his wife are always quarrelling, and they are leading a cat and dog life.



   我太粗心了。
   It was most careless of me.
   真是始料不及。
   It was quite by accident.
   你有心上人吗?
   Do you have anyone in mind?
   潦倒的生活
    a dog's life
   这个人生活潦倒。
   The man lived a dog's life.


收藏 已赞