美哥伦比亚电台记者给四十岁以上的女人忠告,很值得阅读!

<- 分享“北美华人资讯网”微信公众号到您的社交圈,让更多的人知道!

收藏文章 赞一个 已赞 2016-10-12 北美华人资讯网


    

美国哥伦比亚广播电台《60分钟》节目的记者 Andy Rooney 就四十岁以上的女人讲了如下的话,值得深思。

Ladies, I apologize.
女士們,請容許我在這兒
For all those men who say,
幫妳們說句公道話:

As I grow in age, I valuewomen over 40 most of all.
隨著年齡增長, 我越來越敬重40歲以上的女人

Here are just a few reasons why:
為什麼呢?


A woman over 40 will never wake you in the middle of the night and ask,
40歲以上的女人不會在半夜把你吵醒, 然後問你:

"What are youthinking?"
你在想什麼?

She doesn't care what you think.
她才不在乎你在想什麼。


If a woman over 40 doesn't want to watch the game,
40歲以上的女人如果不想看球賽

she doesn't sit around whining about it.
她不會坐在你旁邊抱怨東抱怨西

She does something she wants to do, and it's usually more interesting.
她會去做她想做的、更有趣的事情


Women over 40 are dignified.

40歲以上的女人穩重自持

They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera

or in the middle of an expensive restaurant.
不會在歌劇院或高級餐廳裡跟你大呼小叫

Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you
if they think they can get away with it.

當然,如果你罪有應得,她們也可能神不知鬼不覺地
一槍把你給斃了。

Older women are generous with praise, often undeserved.
熟女不吝於讚美 (不管是不是實至名歸)


They know what it's like to be unappreciated.
因為她們親身體驗過被忽略的滋味

Women get psychic as theyage.
女人越老越通靈

You never have to confess your sins to a woman over 40.
你永遠不需要向40歲以上的女人懺悔

Once you get past a wrinkle or two,
只要能夠對皺紋視而不見

a woman over 40 is far sexier than her younger counterpart.
40歲以上的女人遠比年輕美眉性感

Older women are forthright and honest.
熟女直接又誠實


They'll tell you right off if you are a jerk if you are acting like one.

如果你是蠢蛋 她們會馬上叫你滾蛋

You don't ever have to wonder where you stand with her.
你完全不需要傷腦筋揣摩她的心意

Yes, we praise women over 40 for a multitude of reasons.
40歲以上的女人有很多優點

Unfortunately, it's not reciprocal.
40歲以上的男人呢?

For every stunning, smart, well-coiffed, hot woman over 40,
相對於每一個性感、迷人的40歲以上的女人

there is a bald, paunchy relic in yellow pants
就有一個禿頭凸肚的熟男


making a fool of himself with some 20-year old waitress.
厚臉皮地跟小他20歲的美眉調情



Ladies, I apologize.

女士們,請容許我在這兒

For all those men who say,
幫妳們說句公道話:

"Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free?",
那些說只想喝免費的牛奶而不願買頭母牛回家的男人

here's an update for you.
實在是太搞不清楚狀況了

Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage.
今天有80%的女人寧願不結婚

Why?
為什麼呢?

Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire pig
just to get a little sausage!
因為她們終於發現不需要為了一根香腸買回整隻豬!




关于北美华人资讯网

单身?在美国?别忘下载华人生活,我们都在这里... 突破1公里,单身,全在这里,再用国内征婚网,就真out了~亲,别忘记推荐给身边的单身的朋友哟~安卓手机用户,需登录华人生活网平台进入


更多资讯,敬请期待


点击展开全文