Task 2 的难度也不高
In many countries, students take a year gap after finishing school and work or travel during this period. Should students take a gap year before attending universities? What are the advantages and disadvantages of it?
- take jobs for a trial run
- good for your resume
- save for college
- lose track
- your social life could dry up(friends are all going to the uni)
A friend has applied for a new part-time job, and he/she has asked you to write a reference letter to the new employer.
Write a letter to the employer to recommend your friend,
and in your letter:
1. State how you know the applicant;
2. Describe the relevant qualifications and skills of your friend;
3. Explain why you are recommending this person.
G类的Task 2也考察了一个Combined question
Most successful companies use advertisements for sales. What things do you think may make advertisements effective? Is it good or bad for society?
What makes advertisements effective:
- Describe what sets your product apart
- Address your customers directly
- Promote the development of economy
- Mislead consumers to purchase the items they do not need
Pie Chart 30% | Table 30% | Diagram/ Map 20% | Mixed 20%
需要重点关注Discuss both views
Advantages outweigh disadvantages
老人与育儿类30%| 社会现象及发展类 30% | 环境类20% | 教育类 20%
Task1 formal letter可能性较大
To what extent do you agree or disagree
advantages outweigh disadvantages题型的写法上
社会现象及发展类 30% | 文化类30% | 教育类20% | 老人与育儿类20%