在澳洲,我要怎么跟医生表达:我头晕干呕还有点拉肚子……

2018年04月03日 澳洲留学中心



一个人留学在外,人生地不熟,连语言都不一样。平时倒还好,日常生活的对话小伙伴们肯定说得66的,但是到了某些特定场景,你的英文水平还能hold住吗?



假如你生病了,在国内你可以跟医生说:我头疼脑热血压低,胃痛干呕没食欲。但是你知道,如果你面前坐着的是一位外国医生,你要怎么表达你的不适感和症状嘛?

 

总不能只是弱弱地说一句:Em……I’m sick……

为了防止出现这样的尴尬,

为了让你有更地道的表达,

贯彻爱与真实的交流,

可爱又迷人的实用口语,

为你奉上~




一般病情


I’m under the weather.

我不舒服。

 

I began to feel unusually tired.

我感到格外的疲倦。

 

I have been lacking in energy for some time.

我感到虚弱有段时间了。

 

I feel light-headed.

我觉得头晕。

 

My head is pounding.

我的头要疼炸了。

 

I have been shut-in for a few days.

我生病在家好几天了。



My symptoms include loss of appetite, weight loss, excessive fatigue, fever and chills.

我的症状包括没有食欲、体重减轻、非常疲倦、发烧,还感觉发冷。

 

I feel as though everything around me is spinning.

我感到周围的东西都在打转。

 

I have noticed some loss of hearing.

我发觉我的听力变差了。

 

I have some pains and itching around my eyes.

我眼睛四周又痛又痒。





伤风感冒


I have been coughing up rusty or greenish-yellow phlegm.

我咳嗽,并会有绿黄色的痰。

 

I have been sneezing.

我一直在打喷嚏。

 

I have a fever, aching muscles and hacking cough.

我发烧了,筋骨酸痛,还老干咳。

 

I coughed with sputum and feeling of malaise.

我咳嗽伴有浓痰,而且我觉得自己好虚弱。

 

I get a cold and have a aching bones and joints.

我感冒了,还觉得骨头、关节都很痛。



I have hoarse and have lost my voice sometimes.

我声音嘶哑,有时候失声。

 

I have a sore throat and a stuffy nose.

我嗓子疼,鼻子也不通。


My nose stuffed up when I had a cold.

我感冒时鼻子就不通。

 

My breathing is harsh and wheezy.

我呼吸声很重,还有呼哧呼哧的声音。

 

I have a stabbing pain that comes on suddenly in one or both temples.

有时候我会突然太阳穴疼痛。

 

I have a runny nose, sneezing and a scratchy throat.

我流鼻涕,打喷嚏,还喉咙沙哑。





四肢问题


I have pain on the sole of my feet.

我的脚底很痛。

 

There is a wart-like lump on the sole of right foot.

我的右脚底有个像疣子一样的硬块。

 

My ankles look puffy and they pit when I presses them with my finger.

我的脚踝好像肿了,用手按一按就有小坑。

 

The pain in my left foot is accompanied by redness and swelling.

我左脚酸痛,还红肿。



The joints near my fingernails and knuckles look swollen.

我的指头和指节旁边的关节,似乎有些肿大。

 

I have numbness and tingling in my hands and fingers.

我的手和指头感到麻木和刺痛。

 

My legs become painful following strenuous exercise.

我的腿一剧烈运动就很痛。

 

I’m troubled by the pains in the back and shoulders.

我的后背和肩膀都很痛。

 

My knee have been bothering me for some time.

我的膝盖不舒服已经有一段时间了。





睡眠问题


I am sleeping poorly.

我睡不好。

 

I have difficulty in sleeping, inability to concentrate.

我入睡很难,也很难集中精神。

 

It is usually hard for me to fall asleep when I go to bed at night.

通常来说,我晚上睡觉,很难睡着。

 

I wake during the night and find it difficult to fall asleep again.

我晚上醒来后就很难再入睡了。

 

I have nightmares occasionally.

我有时会做噩梦。





呼吸问题


My breathing have become increasingly difficult.

我的呼吸越来越困难。

 

I have to breathe through my mouth.

我得用嘴呼吸。

 

I am short of breath, even when I have not been exercising, I am breathless.

我喘不过气来,即使我没锻炼,我也气喘吁吁的。

 

I have coughed up blood.

我咳出了血。

 

I have a feeling of tightness in the chest or a feeling that I am suffocating.

我胸部感觉闷闷的,好像透不过起来。





口腔问题


I have pain in my teeth and jaw.

我的牙齿和下巴很疼。

 

The tooth hurts only when I bite down.

我一咬东西就牙疼。

 

My gums are red and swollen.

我的牙床红肿。

 

My breath smells bad and I have a foul taste in my mouth.

我的呼吸闻起来很糟糕,口中有一股臭臭的味道。

 

There are cracks at the corners of my mouth.

我的嘴角破了。

 

I have a mouth ulcer.

我口腔溃疡了。





肠胃问题


I have a bloated, uncomfortable feeling in my abdominal area after meal.

我饭后感觉肚子胀胀的,不舒服。

 

I have bouts of abdominal pain.

我的肚子一阵阵地疼。

 

I feel headache, nausea and vomiting.

我觉得头痛、恶心、想吐。

 

It is painful for me to swallow.

我下咽时感觉疼痛。

 

I have been constipated for a few days.

我便秘好几天了。

 

I have trouble with diarrhea.

我拉肚子了。



总结了这一些,

希望当你在国外生病时,

可以帮你顺利就医。

 

不过,我更希望,

你会好好照顾自己的身体,

会按时睡觉,及时添衣,

让以上总结的所有表达,

你永远不会用到。


:)



戳关键字获取更多好文:


行李打包留学安全必备品

住宿学院租房省钱面试简历

行业选择墨尔本悉尼西澳 昆州新州

珀斯签证福利 签证申请澳式英语选校

入境须知时间规划怎么学英文 |提高英语 

学医之路房产估价师工程学


点击阅读原文评估选校一分钟

投稿地址:[email protected]

广告合作:微信:liuxing0001


收藏 已赞