【英语学习】“受不了了”英语怎么说?

2018年06月12日 东莞教育




生活中,我们总会遇到一些让我们忍受不了的事情。那么,“受不了”在英语中又是怎么表达的呢?跟着小编学一下吧!



1. can't take it (anymore).


  I need to spend at least one hour taking bus to my company everyday. I can't take it anymore. So I moved.

  我每天都要花几小时在上班的路上,我实在受不了了,所以我搬家了。

  

2. stand v. 站立;忍受

  can't stand sth. 无法忍受某事


  I can’t stand the unfair treatment.

  我忍受不了这种不公正的待遇。

  


3. bear v. 忍受;承受

 can't bear sth. 无法忍受某事


  She treats me like a baby, which I can’t bear.

  她把我像孩子一样对待,我真受不了。

  

4. abide /ə'baɪd/ v. 忍受,容忍

  can't abide sth. 无法忍受某事


  I can't abide noise.

  我忍受不了噪音。

  


5. be tired of sth.

  厌烦厌倦;也可以表达受不了某事的意思。


  I'm tired of so much housework!

  我受够了这么多的家务了!

  

6. get on one's nerves

  让某人浑身难受,也就是受不了的意思。


  It really gets on my nerves when a person's cell phone goes off during a movie!

  在看电影的时候,一个人的电话总是响起,真的让我受不了!


7. put up with 忍受,容忍


  I’ll have to put up with the noise till I move next week.

  在我下周搬家之前,我还是得忍受这种噪音。

  

8. sb. have/has had enough

  某人已经受够了


  I have had enough.

  我已经受够了。

  I don't want to eat bread because I've had enough.

  我不想再吃面包了,因为我真的吃得够多了。

  


小伙伴们~遇到不能忍的事,也别强忍着,说出自己的想法也许事情会有所转变呢!


摘抄微英语,版权归原作者,由东莞教育发表


         


长按识别二维码关注东莞教育!



收藏 已赞