1. To enter the promotion, eligible entrants must, completethe Entry Mechanism during the Promotion Period and ensure all information filled in are accurate.
2. Any questions, comments or complaints from entrantsshould be directed to the Event Organizer at the address as listed.
3. The Entry Limit applies to only one property or one business transaction.
4. The Event Organizer accepts no responsibility for late, lostor misdirected entries. Incomplete, ineligible or incomprehensible entries willbe deemed invalid. Entries must be submitted in the manner required andreceived by the Event Organizer during the promotional period. Late entrieswill not be accepted.
5. As a condition of accepting the cheque, it can only beused before the expiry date with the restricted requirement that the propertyor the business can be settled by both seller and purchaser within the time frame.
6. The cheque can only be received by cash or bank transfer,and it can only be valid for the person with the exact name, photo ID required.
7. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by theseconditions. Entries must comply with these conditions to be valid.
8. The Event Organizer reserves the right of terms’explanation or final interpretation.