萨塞克斯大学(University of Sussex)10周语言课报到地点变更：学生需要在6月27日星期一早上9点到达Chichester Lecture Theatre。
Select Pay the balance of your fees
We are looking forward to welcoming you on your 10 week pre-sessional English course at the University of Sussex!
We wanted to inform you of a change to where you should go on your first day. Please go to Chichester Lecture Theatre, circled on the attached map, at 9am on Monday 27th June.
Don’t forget to bring your passport, so we can register you as a student.
Below is a useful checklist before you leave for the UK.
· Apply for a visa for you (and any dependants) using a CAS number from us. Allow at least 3 weeks for this to be processed.
· Pay the NHS health surcharge. Or if your visa is for 6 months or less, buy travel insurance which includes medical cover.
· Pay your remaining tuition and accommodation fees in your offer letter here
http://www.sussex.ac.uk/languages/english/enrol Select Pay the balance of your fees
· Arrange some currency for the UK (pounds sterling). You will need enough money for travels, tuition fees, accommodation costs, living and other expenses.
· If you have a bank account in your home country, find out if your bank has any special arrangements with banks in the UK, which might make it easier to open an account when you arrive.
· Plan your transport to campus. From Heathrow the cheapest and easiest option is a bus. See
· By 1 August apply for University accommodation for your Master’s or undergraduate degree
http://www.sussex.ac.uk/study/accommodation/apply. Please note that this is different to when you paid ?250 deposit for your 10 week presessional course to us. For your degree you instead pay the Housing office on the link above.