境外交通英语大全 - 上篇

<- 分享“澳洲梦社区”微信公众号到您的社交圈,让更多的人知道!

收藏文章 赞一个 已赞 2016-01-30 澳洲梦社区



无论是第一次出国的朋友还是给想来澳大利亚看自己的爸爸妈妈们,都应该收藏一下,不要每次都是用“身体语言”交流哟。

飞机篇



机场篇


问路

Do you know where I can check in?

你知道在哪里可以值机吗?

Do you know where the check in counter is?

你知道值机柜台在哪里吗?


座位

Can I have a window seat, please?

可以给我一个靠窗的位子吗?

Can I have an aisle seat, please?

可以给我一个靠近过道的位子吗?


行李

托运行李:check-in luggage

手提行李:hand-baggage / carry-on luggage

I would like to check in my luggage.

我想要托运行李。

How many luggages are you checking in?

有多少件托运行李?

Do you have a carry on?

有手提行李没?

Can you place your baggage up here?

请把行李放上来。

Your luggage is overweight.

你的行李超重了。

Is this bag OK as hand luggage?

这个包可以随身带上飞机吗?

The packing of this box is not adequate. Please go over to that counter to have it properly packed.

这个箱子包装不符合要求,请到那边柜台打个包。

Can I take this through security?

这个可以通过安检吗?

Can I check my luggage through to...?

行李可以直接托运到(终点站)吗?


登机

Which gate do I need to board from?

我应该在几号登机口登机?

When do I need to board?

什么时间开始登机?


候机篇


问路

How can I find a trolley?

我怎样才能找到行李推车?

Do you know where the Airport lounges is?

你知道机场休息室在哪吗?

Do you know where the smoking area/room is?

你知道吸烟区/室在哪里吗?


购物

Thank you, but I'm just looking.

谢谢,可是我只是看看

Is this tax free?

这个免税吗?

Can I pay by credit card?

我可不可以用信用卡付帐?

Where is the cash desk?

收银台在那里?

I want this, but in a large size.

我要大一点的。

I would like to take this one.

我要买这个。

Please wrap this for me.

请帮我把这个包起来。

I'm looking for a gift for my friend.

我要买这个礼物送给我朋友。


乘机篇

询问

Is my flight on time?

我乘坐的飞机会准点起飞吗?

How many hours are we behind schedule?

我们延误多长时间?

Where is the restroom?

洗手间在哪?


行李

Where should I put my luggages?

行李应放在哪里?

May I put my bag on the rack?

我能把包放在行李架上吗?

No, you can't. You should place it under your seat.

不可以。你应该把它放在座位下面。


座位

Where is my seat?

我的座位在哪里?

Can you show me the way to my seat?

您能带我去座位吗?

Could you change my seat,please?

请问能不能换一下我的座位?

Would you mind trading seats with me?

你介意和我换座吗?

Where is the safety belt?

安全带在哪里?

Is it all right to loosen my seat belt?

现在可以解开安全带了吗?


餐饮

Is there a meal served on this flight?

飞机上供应餐食吗?

Would you like coffee or tea?

你想要咖啡还是茶?

Would you like something to drink?

你想要喝点什么?

May I have coffee/tea/juice/water?

我要一杯咖啡/茶/饮料/水,可以吗?

Would you like a beverage before your meal?

你想要餐前饮料吗?

What would you like for dinner ,chicken or beef?

晚餐想要鸡肉还是牛肉?

May I take your tray away?

我可以收走你的盘子吗?

Are you finished with that?

你吃完了吗?


服务

This one is the call button, if you need us, please push it.

这是呼叫钮,如果需要我们帮忙,请按一下。

Please put the back of your seat in upright position.

请将您的椅背调直。

Could I get another blanket, please,I'm a little cold.

可以再给我一条毛毯吗?我有点冷。

May I have a blanket/a pillow/a headset/a pair of slippers?

请给我一条毛毯/一个枕头/一副耳机/一双拖鞋好吗?

Could I get a newspaper/ a magazine?

请给我一份报纸/一本杂志好吗?

Could you lend me a pen to fill out this immigration form?

可以给我一支笔填入境表吗?


生病

I feel sick.

我觉得恶心。

I'm not feeling well.

我觉得不舒服。

I'm going to throw up.

我要吐了。

Let me get the airsick bag ready.

让我先把呕吐袋准备好。


转机篇

问路

Where is the transfer counter?

转机柜台在哪里?

Where do I make my connection?

请问要转机的话应该怎么走?

Which gate should I go to then?

请问需要去几号登机口?

Where can I get my baggage/luggage?

我要在哪里取行李?

What terminal does my flight leave from at A airport?

我应该在A机场的哪个航站楼转机?


询问

What is your final destination?

请问你的最终目的地是哪里?

Have I missed my connection?

我错过我的转机航班了吗?

Could you please give me your old boarding pass?I'll give you a new one.

可以请你给我旧的登机牌吗?我给你新的。

How long is my transfer time?

换乘时间有多久?

Do I need to go through Immigration for connection flights?

我在转机时需要重新出境再入境吗?

Will I have to claim and re-check my baggage for connecting flights?

转机是不是需要再次托运我的行李?


入境表

姓:Family name,Surname

名:First Name,Given name

性别:sex,gender

男:male

女:female

国籍:nationality,country of citizenship

护照号:passport number

原住地:country of origin

前往国:destination country

登机城市:city where you boarded

签证签发地:city where visa was issued

签发日期:date of issue

出生日期:date of birth,birth date

年:year 月:month 日:day

偕行人数:accompanying number

签名:signature

官方填写:official use only

职业:occupation


入境篇

May I see your passport, please?

麻烦请给我你的护照。

Here is my passport / Here it is.

这是我的护照。

Do you have a return ticket?

你有回程机票吗?

Yes, here it is.

有的,这是回程机票。

How long will you be staying in the United States?

预计在美国停留多久?

I plan to stay for about 10 days.

预计停留约10天。

How much money do you have with you?

你随身携带了多少现金?

I have 800 dollars.

大约800美金。

I'm just passing through.

我只是过境而已。


敬请期待明天的澳洲梦社区《境外交通英语大全 - 下篇》


点击展开全文