Reach is looking for talented Passenger Ambassadors to join their team at Heathrow Airport.This is a great opportunity to be part of an international Customer Care Team, represent Heathrow at the highest standards and work in vibrant, dynamic and ever-growing environment.
The Passenger Ambassador role will also provide you with excellent retail experience, supporting global premium and luxury brands to drive the footfall and maximise every sales opportunity.
The responsibilities for this role fall in three main areas:
- Customer care: assisting all passengers with their enquiries in a polite and professional way by providing them with directions for transfers to other terminals, for Airline desks, toilets, restaurants , gates and information desks.
- Sales: liaising and developing strong relationships with all stores across all terminals, providing passenger with excellent knowledge about brand presence, approaching all passengers and assist them with any particular shopping request, guide and escort passenger offering a unique and tailored shopping experience.
- Administration: ensuring the electronic paperwork and administration work is completed accurately and contributing to improve the passenger shopping experience by providing constant feedback and consistently report to the Terminal Managers.
To be considered for this role you need to:
- Have previous experience of working in a customer service and sales role;
- Be passionate, energetic and able to inspire passengers
;- Be professional and courteous;
- Go the extra mile to ensure 100% passenger satisfaction;- Be proactive, driven and willing to hit and exceed expectations;
- Be fluent in English and in Mandarin
Package: 17K+ 10% bonus on achievement of KPIs plus usual benefitsFull training will be provided.
Required experience:Sales: 1 year