5 reasons why you should take Vitamin D during winter

<- 分享“新西兰好健康”微信公众号到您的社交圈,让更多的人知道!

收藏文章 赞一个 已赞 2016-03-25 新西兰好健康


Vitamin D is called the sunshine vitamin because unlike other vitamins, our body makes 90% of our vitamin D when our skin is exposed to the ultraviolet B (UVB) rays from natural sunlight. The other 10% we get from our food. There are many benefits our bodies get from vitamin D but our levels drop over the winter months as we can’t get enough sun.

维生素D被美誉为“阳光营养素”,它与其它维生素有很大的区别。阳光的紫外线(UVB)直射到皮肤后身体就会制造90%的维生素D,其余的10%我们可以从食物中获得。维生素D的摄取对身体很重要,可冬季的日照和强度都会减弱,我们无法获得足够的太阳去供足身体所需的维生素D。




Vitamin D is essential for building and maintaining strong healthy bones, however research shows that vitamin D also helps with immunity, brain function, blood sugar regulation, muscle pain, mood, various cancers and many other health conditions.

维生素D是维护和建立骨骼强壮和健康的重要因素。研究还证明,维生素D对免疫力功能、大脑功能、血糖调节、情绪控制、各种癌症等都有所帮助。

What’s alarming is that many of us are deficient in this important vitamin. It seems that even if we spend a lot of time outdoors, it doesn’t make us immune to deficiency. 
要注意的是,其实有很多人都缺乏这种重要的维生素。就算我们花费大量时间在户外,还是不足此维生素。

1.Vitamin D is a potent immunity booster
维生素D是增强免疫力加速器
Vitamin D is an important part of the immune system and people who have low vitamin D levels have a higher chance of developing the flu.
维生素D是免疫系统的一个重要组成部分,维生素D值较低者容易患流感率更高。

2.It can protect your lung function
保护肺功能
Breathe easy; the sunshine vitamin is good for your lungs too. A study on smokers found that those with good vitamin D levels had better lung function than those with a vitamin D deficiency. While smoking negatively impacted the lungs in general, the smokers that had low vitamin D levels saw a faster decline in their lung function.
呼吸畅通,阳光营养维生素有利肺部健康。一项对烟民的研究报告中发现,体内含维生素D水平值高的烟民肺部比维生素D水平值低的烟民肺部健康些。虽然吸烟都是伤害肺功能,但是维生素D值低都比维生素D值高者损害更快。

3.It can help you not gain weight over winter
冬天不增重
Vitamin D has been proven to lower insulin levels and improve serotonin levels (the feel-good hormone).
If you have lower insulin levels you’re more likely to utilise the fat in your body and less likely to store it on your body.  
Having adequate amounts of serotonin allows you to feel better naturally, which can limit that ‘winter blues’ emotional eating.
维生素D已被证实能降低胰岛素水平和提高血清素水平,这些是使人开心的情绪激素。
如果您有较低的胰岛素水平,身体就会利用和消化您体内脂肪而不是停留在您身上。当体内血清素足够时,您会感觉得心旷神怡,可以避免“冬季抑郁”情绪化饮食。

4.It can help curb your appetite
控制食欲
Healthy vitamin D levels are known to activate the production of a hormone called leptin, which helps us slim down by signalling to our brain that our stomach is full.
健康饱足的维生素D会生产一种活性激素名为————瘦素,它通过我们的大脑发出“饱”的信息到我们的胃,从而帮助我们瘦下来。
 
5. It improves muscle function and pain relief
改善肌肉功能和舒缓疼痛
If you have chronic or unexplained pain; or suffer from achiness or fatigue, you may want to get your vitamin D levels checked.
如果您有慢性或不明原因的疼痛、容易疲劳等,您可能须要检查您的维生素D水平值。
Research shows a link between vitamin D and muscle function — including recovery from exercise and daily activities. It also explains why lower levels can lead to physical fatigue. 
研究证明,维生素D与肌肉功能有密切关系,如运动和日常活动的复苏。这就是为什么维生素D水平值低者容易疲劳。

If you think you could be low in vitamin D, see your doctor for a simple blood test. 
如果您感觉自已维生素D不足,您可以找医生做个简单的验血测试。
 
Good Health Vitamin D3 is a delicious tropical flavoured tablet that quickly dissolves in your mouth.  It’s easy to take and is ideal for the whole family.
好健康维生素D3补充含片热带水果好味道,容易服用,适合全家使用。
链接:
http://www.goodhealth.co.nz/china/products/detail/d3



点击展开全文